I stroll through life following my Lord. At times, I have not liked the paths He has led me down. Some valleys have been darkened by grief and heartache; they were deep, sad chasms. But faithfully, gently He carried me. His ways are past finding out and for that I am grateful. Christ is my Rock, my firm foundation. And through His love, I am finding joy in life and peace in Providence.
It's the the little things that make life worthwhile for me. A quiet evening with my family...singing, playing games, reading the Word together. Seeing the rain splash on the driveway, hearing the thunder, seeing the lightning. Feeling a warm breeze brush my face and mess my hair. Breathing in the scent of orange blossoms on a chilly night. Laughing at old jokes with friends and creating new ones. Photographing a face of any kind: wrinkled, smooth, dark, or light. Capturing their souls, each one unique. I enjoy viewing life around me in all its forms: the developing personality of a child, flowering buds, baby goats, families gathered together, the trees growing ever taller...
::I am Anna, herein lie my daring exploits. The day-by-day adventures of Living Under Grace::

Saturday, December 5, 2009

::Less Than Two Weeks!::

On December 18th, some very good friends
Hanna Marie Sudow and Peter James Blizzard...ARE GETTING HITCHED!!!
Utter.Excitement.

Here are some photos from their engagement shoot I did back in August. 
(You can view the rest of their pictures by following the link above.)
Photobucket

Photobucket
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...sorry. I'm just so stinkin' excited!!! :D
~Anna :)

3 comments:

Becca Elizabeth said...

OH! Please pass my congratulations on to the almost newly weds! May God Bless them with love and joy through their marriage!

I can't wait to read all you are going to post on this blog, Anna!
Love ya! *big hug*
~Becca

A Little Family said...

Ohhh yay!!!! Anna started a blog!!!! I shall delight in seeing thy post more often!
Heehee! Only 12 more days! SO hard to believe! Love you!
Hannah~~~

Emily Swanky said...

<3
^
see that?
That's Hannah&Peter's hearts.
Together.
As one.
(already ;)
So excited for you both!

Love your new blog, Anna!
I'm excited to see what you
have to say...
What the Lord lays on your heart!

xoxo
~M