I stroll through life following my Lord. At times, I have not liked the paths He has led me down. Some valleys have been darkened by grief and heartache; they were deep, sad chasms. But faithfully, gently He carried me. His ways are past finding out and for that I am grateful. Christ is my Rock, my firm foundation. And through His love, I am finding joy in life and peace in Providence.
It's the the little things that make life worthwhile for me. A quiet evening with my family...singing, playing games, reading the Word together. Seeing the rain splash on the driveway, hearing the thunder, seeing the lightning. Feeling a warm breeze brush my face and mess my hair. Breathing in the scent of orange blossoms on a chilly night. Laughing at old jokes with friends and creating new ones. Photographing a face of any kind: wrinkled, smooth, dark, or light. Capturing their souls, each one unique. I enjoy viewing life around me in all its forms: the developing personality of a child, flowering buds, baby goats, families gathered together, the trees growing ever taller...
::I am Anna, herein lie my daring exploits. The day-by-day adventures of Living Under Grace::

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

::By Popular Request::

Here is the link to my photography blog.  Yes.  There are, in fact, some pictures from HANNAH AND PETER'S WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!  ahem.  So, check them out if you so choose.

Photobucket

Blessings,
Anna :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh come on Anna, post them all!! :) Your pictures are so beautiful I don't even care what they are of! (I don't even know these people, but I love your pictures!). They are refreshing :) Love you.